Posted by indigitall on Sep 15, 2020 6:05:28 PM
WhatsApp Business API is the tool you will need in your company to communicate fluently with all your clients, regardless of the country in which they are located. If you still don't know it, pay attention: so, we are going to show you its use and the advantages that it implies.
What is WhatsApp Business API?
WhatsApp Business API is the latest development that we launched from indigitall for the already popular messaging application. It is intended for large companies and is characterized by the introduction of intelligent and personalized messages that can be exchanged with customers like a chatbot. The immediacy of the response will allow users to be loyal, at the same time your brand image will improve.
You can schedule conversations and connect all the agents available to attend the request of the contacts through the same phone number, without the need for a mobile phone or an app.
And it also has another series of features that will be very interesting for your company. There are differences between WhatApp Business API and WhatsApp Business, below you can compare the main differences between both services.
This way you will know which of the two solutions is more useful for you.
The differences between WhatsApp Business app and WhatsApp Business API
The main features of the WhatsApp Business app are the following. Take note:
- It´s aimed at small and medium-sized companies.
- You need a smartphone to be used.
- You have the option to create a company profile.
- Automate some messages, like the welcome one, and save others to save time when responding.
- It's free.
On the other hand, WhatsApp Business API offers somewhat different functionalities. We review them:
- It is intended for large companies, which receive a minimum of 500 messages a day.
- No mobile terminal is needed for its use; agents can operate from their computers and respond from there to those who consult them.
- Create a verified business profile.
- The template messages are its base, but it also integrates, if you wish, a chatbot.
- A paid subscription is required.
From indigitall we have extensive experience in the integration and development of this solution, both in Spain and in Latin America. If you need more information about everything that this channel can provide you, consult our post on the advantages of whatsApp Business API.
Write to us and we will inform you without any kind of commitment!
Topics: Engagement channels